Quality and environmental policy and objectives
In compliance with the defined vision and strategy, the company’s objective is to secure long-term financial, sales and personnel stability and prosperity. Creating a stable company with a progressive production and sales programme involving semi-finished copper and brass products, focused on the permanent achievement of contractual quality of its products to make sure the customers’ expectations and requirements are met with regards to quality, availability and price levels.
1. Create, through consistently growing customer care and communication with them, good conditions for securing the contractual level of quality of our products and for innovating the existing range of products.
2. To satisfy the customer’s requirements, secure high expertise of all of the company’s employees, increase and extend it systematically and be a prospective employer for these employees.
3. By introducing a quality and environmental management system and rationalizing the system of economic management, optimize the company’s own processes and cost levels so as to ensure the needed capacities and finance for the company’s development, permanent growth of assets and growing prestige.
4. To fulfil the company’s production and sales targets, we will prefer procedures friendly to the environment, with an emphasis on prevention against pollution.
5. We will continuously improve environmental care, taking especially account of legal and other regulations.
6. We will communicate our environmental principles not only to our employees, but also to the public and to all other persons and organizations working for us.
Management’s commitment to quality and environmental policy
The company’s management undertakes to support the quality and environmental policy using the following procedures:
§ Elaborating the quality and environmental policy into target tasks with deadlines and responsibilities
§ Introducing the quality and environmental policy and the target tasks to the employees by issuing CEO’s instructions and discussing them at worksites as well as placing them on notice boards
§ Having QMS & EMS regularly reviewed by the management, including an inspection of compliance with target tasks; a management review report will be issued as the CEO’s instruction; the employees will be informed of the results of the QMS & EMS review when they discuss the instructions at worksites
§ The company’s management will consistently create organizational, personnel and financial resources for maintaining and improving the applied
QMS & EMS
§ Senior employees will act as to present the principles of the quality and environmental policy and explain it to the employees to obtain their support and compliance.
The company’s top management expresses their commitment to the quality and environmental policy and the active enforcement of this policy.
Quality Management System according to EN ISO 9001:2015 and Environmental Management System according to EN ISO 14001:2015 is suitable, adequate and efficient throughout all company's processes.
On 31. 1. 2020
Ing. David Kozel Milan Rychnovský
Plant Manager Quality Management Representative
Audits EN ISO 9001 : 2015 and EN ISO 14001 : 2015
On 30th - 31st May 2019 first control audit after sixt extension audit according to ISO 9001: 2015 took place at Měď Povrly a.s. together with the second control after the fourth extension audit of EN ISO 14001: 2015 certificate.
Měď Povrly a.s. complies with all the conditions according to the standards mentioned above in the following period.
Certificates EN ISO 9001 : 2015 in Czech, English, German:
Certificates EN ISO 14001 : 2015 in Czech, English, German:
Construction and technical certificates issued by the Technical and Testing Institute of Construction in Pragu
Declaration of Conformity
Declaration of Conformity in Czech, English, German: